Thurderbolt Jump Rope - Blue
The Speed of a blue Thunderbolt. 360º bearings manufactured in Japan for a unique speed and comfort (avoid imitations). Lightweight design and ergonomic handle for comfortable grip during jumps. Aluminum handle with non-slip surface.
Presented in a practical case to always protect your rope.
Our Blue Thunderbolt jump rope will change your concept on double jumps, triple jumps, ...
This is a high quality jump rope for the hardest WODs and CrossTraining competitions.
The new 360° rotating ball bearing, the blue ultra light strong unibody aluminium stick, covered with abrasion-proof, and the super cool design, will make this Thunderbolt Jump Rope your best option.
Our cable is made of a durable nylon-coated steel, making this rope suitable for indoor use, or outdoor on smooth surfaces. The cable is not meant to be used on concrete or asphalt surfaces, and run the risk of cracking or fraying if used on coarse surfaces. Any warranties will be void if used on any surface other than rubber, wood, or smooth surfaces.
- 360º rotation system.
- Super fast double bearings.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip.
- Ultra light handle (45gr each).
- 3.5 meters long cable for athletes over 1.85m high.
- Rotation support for maximum speed of rotation and safety in competitions.
- Importants Tips:
- Do not throw the rope to the ground, that will cause the bearing to be damaged.
- Put lubricant (3in1 or similar) once a month on the bearings. They are metal bearing, and with dust, magnesium or sweat can get stuck.
- We recommend to check the screw occasionally, to make sure that it has not loosened since the last time it was used.
- Keeping your jump rope kink-free is crucial to maintaining the integrity of your cable. To store your jump rope, coil the cable along its natural curve in the case when not in use.
- Take care of your rope. It will take care of you.
Explanatory video about the assembly of the rope . SEE HERE
- Cable length
- Handle length
- Cable Diameter
- 2,5 mm
- Weight of each handle
Va estupenda. Lo único es que si te enganchas, los fijadores metálicos de la cuerda chocan con el mango y lo pica.
Práctica y ligera