Flash Jump Rope - Blue
The fastest rope, speed of a blue Flash. 360º bearings manufactured in Japan for a unique speed and comfort (avoid imitations). Lightweight design and fine handle for comfortable grip. Aluminum handle with non-slip surface.
Our blue Flash Jump Rope will change your concept about double unders, trible unders,...
This is a high quality jump rope for the hardest CrossTraining competitions.
The new 360° rotating ball bearing, blue ultra light strong unibody aluminium stick, covered with abrasion-proof, and the super cool design, will make this Flash Jump Rope your unique option.
Our cable is made of a durable polyurethane-coated steel, making this rope suitable for indoor use, or outdoor on smooth surfaces. The cable is not meant to be used on concrete or asphalt surfaces, and run the risk of cracking or fraying if used on coarse surfaces. Any warranties will be void if used on any surface other than rubber, wood, or smooth surfaces.
Keeping your jump rope kink-free is crucial to maintaining the integrity of your cable. To store your jump rope, coil the cable along its natural curve in the bag when not in use.
- 360º rotation system
- Super fast double bearings
- Comfortable grip.
- Ultra light handle.
- 3.5 meters long cable for athletes over 1.85 high.
- Rotation Support for maximum speed of rotation and safety in competitions.
- Do not throw the rope to the ground, that will cause the bearing to be damaged.
- Put lubricant (3in1 or similar) once a month on the bearings. They are metal bearing, and with dust, magnesium or sweat can get stuck.
- We recommend to check the screw occasionally, to make sure that it has not loosened since the last time it was used.
- Keeping your jump rope kink-free is crucial to maintaining the integrity of your cable. To store your jump rope, coil the cable along its natural curve in the bag when not in use.
- Take care of your rope. It will take care of you.
Explanatory video about the assembly of the rope . SEE HERE